In this era of instant access the public is demanding greater access to information and services including closed captioning and foreign language translation. Alderson’s “accessibility” services utilize advances in web technology and digital broadcast formats enable larger audiences access to information while at the same time assisting companies with meeting their civic responsibilities. This technology allow businesses to expand their service offerings and provide customers the ability to communicate across the globe in virtually any language.
We provide experienced captioning professionals with typing skills of at least 250 words per minute and near perfect accuracy.
Alderson will create a customized solution for your needs
While many captioning firms have a “style manual” dictating their captioning offerings, we understand that with differing applications of this technology come differing needs. Our staff is highly trained in the area of captioning and can work with you to identify the most effective captioning solution.
Call today for more details! 800.FOR.DEPO (367-3376)
Alderson has provided CART and Captioning services to the following federal agencies:
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
- Department of Education
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Communication Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Institutes of Health
- United States Postal Service
- U.S. District Court and National Imaging & Mapping Agency
- U.S. House of Representatives
Alderson has provided CART and Captioning services to the following private institutions and organizations:
- Gallaudet University
- The Catholic University of America
- Graduate School USA
- American Speech-Language Hearing Foundation
- American Political Science Association
- Cellular Telecommunications Internet Association
- Inclusive Technologies
- Small Business Committee of the Republican Majority Party Group
- BARBRI, Inc.
- Democratic National Committee
- Arlington County, Virginia Disability Council